Help in getting established
In order to assist the companies as efficiently as possible in setting up, a centralized body monitors the process.
The SIZIAF helps the companies with :
- all the administrative formalities (planning permission, various administrative questions, contacting energy suppliers, telecommunications),
- acquiring public financing (setting up, creating jobs, etc),
- assistance in the actual building of an industrial unit (possibility of monitoring the building from A to Z;
- taking care of the technical and financial aspects of the project and of leasing the finished unit), assistance of CPE applications (architectural and landscape advice).
- 33 units have been built, with a total surface area of 79100m2
- 20 units have been leased
- 54 companies have been established
Help with development
Once a firm has been set up, it evolves and develops and the SIZIAF is there to meet its needs concerning :
- Development of new activities (obtaining public financing, help with expansion or finding a building)
- Management on a daily basis (conference rooms accomodating 100 people, computer hire, visioconference room)
- Environmental policy (estimates on saving energy, grouped refuse collecting, setting up an Environmental Management System, contact with various administrative or other bodies –
DRIRE, water recycling management)
- Relations with other companies on the Estate (meetings between technicians, company directors).